Paradigm Build is a very user friendly and customizable build for Kodi 16 that lets you watch Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Sports and Live Sports Events/Pay-Per-Views, News, Live TV, Open/Public Films, Concerts, Access Local Radio Stations, Listen to All Your Favorite Music and Watch Music Videos. Almost everything you would want to watch or listen to is available in this build!
Installing Paradigm Build is very easy, even for noobs! Scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
You must enable "Unknown sources" to install Paradigm Build Installer. Most Android TV boxes have this enabled already but you will be prompted to enable it if it' isn't already. Note that it's much easier to install this build by plugging in a wired or wireless USB mouse.
Make sure you have Kodi 16 before installing. You can check the version under Settings > Apps > Kodi (version is displayed at the top left corner). Go here for update links: Update to Kodi 16.1
1. Open this page you are on right now (pbwiz.com) in your browser on your Android TV Box, Android Phone or Android Tablet. (Use Browser or Chrome or Safari, any web browser)
2. Download the appropriate installer for your device:
For devices with 2GB of RAM or more (e.g. M8S, M8S Plus, Mini M8S, T95N, Minix Neo X8H/Z64, Zidoo X6 Pro/X8/X9/X9S, Tronsmart Vega S89/S95, Q Box, Beelink Mini MX 2GB version, etc. For other devices/phones/tablets, check your device specs.) (Read below before downloading!): Paradigm Build Installer 2GB
For devices with only 1GB of RAM (e.g. MX, MX2, certain MX3, MXQ, MXQ Pro, MXQ 4k) download this instead: Paradigm Build Installer 1GB
If you get a prompt asking which program to download the file with choose ES Downloader if it's an option, then you can skip the next 2 steps and just hit OPEN FILE when it's done downloading and then click INSTALL.
3. Open File Browser or File Explorer or ES File Explorer or Explorer (under My Apps or All Apps) and then open the Download folder.
4. Click on the file you just downloaded (pbi.apk or pbi1gb.apk) and install it. When the install is finished click on OPEN and follow the on-screen instructions. (If you clicked DONE instead of OPEN you can find Paradigm Build Installer under My Apps, All Apps or your full app list)
Now that you have Paradigm Build, you can easily check for a new build version inside of Kodi by going to PROGRAMS > Paradigm Build Wizard and then clicking on the listed build. You don't have to run Paradigm Build Installer any more unless your Kodi/SPMC/ZDMC gets messed up and you can't get to Paradigm Build Wizard.
If the build did not install properly try the manual installation method. The most common reasons that it did not install properly would be an old version of Kodi/SPMC or you're using XBMC for Minix. If you have XBMC for Minix or you use another platform such as LibreELEC/OpenELEC/Windows/etc you must use the manual installation method instead.
To get the Adult (X Rated) package as well just install and open this app: Paradigm Adult Installer (NOTE: You must install the main build by running Paradigm Build Installer first before installing the adult package!)
Make sure you have Kodi 16 before installing. Go here for update links: Update to Kodi 16.1
1. Open Kodi and go to SYSTEM > File Manager
2. Double click on Add source and type in: http://pbwiz.com/repo
3. Press OK and then type in the name of the repo: Paradigm
4. Go back to the Kodi home screen and open SYSTEM > Add-ons
5. Choose Install from zip file and then choose Paradigm > repository.pbwiz > repository.pbwiz-1.0.zip
6. Now click Install from repository > Paradigm Addon Repository > Program add-ons > Paradigm Build Wizard
7. Go back to the home screen and go to PROGRAMS > Program Addons > Paradigm Build Wizard
8. Click on the listed build and follow the instructions to install the latest Paradigm Build.
All done. Enjoy! :)
Now that you have Paradigm Build, you can easily check for a new build version inside of Kodi by going to PROGRAMS > Paradigm Build Wizard and then clicking on the listed build.
Open this page you are on right now (pbwiz.com) in your browser on your Android TV Box and click the appropriate link below. (use Browser, Chrome, etc)
Link to official kodi.tv download: Kodi 16.1 Android
For x86 based systems such as the Minix Neo Z64A: Kodi 16.1 Android x86
For desktops/laptops/netbooks/Windows based tablets only! On your computer or Windows tablet click the link below
Link to official kodi.tv download: Kodi 16.1 Windows
If you have any suggestions for new addons or you would like to provide feedback on included addons, feel free to contact us: