Paradigm Build is a very user friendly and customizable build for Kodi that lets you watch Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Sports and Live Sports Events/Pay-Per-Views, News, Live TV, Open/Public Films, Concerts, Access Local Radio Stations, Listen to All Your Favorite Music and Watch Music Videos. Almost everything you would want to watch or listen to is available in this build!
Installing Paradigm Build is very easy, even for noobs! Scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
You must enable "Unknown sources" to install Paradigm Build Installer. Some Android devices have this enabled already but you will be prompted to enable if it isn't. Note that it's much easier to install this build by plugging in a wired or wireless USB mouse.
Make sure you have Kodi 17 before installing. You can check the version under Settings > Apps > Kodi (version is displayed at the top left corner). Go here for update links: Update to Kodi 17
IMPORTANT: Your device needs to have Android 5 or higher to install Kodi 17. In general you can not update your Android OS version so you will have to use Kodi 16.1 if your Android version is lower than 5.0.1. Download the Kodi 16.1 installer below if this applys to you.
1. Open this page you are on right now (pbwiz.com) in your browser on your Android TV Box, Android Phone or Android Tablet. (Use Browser or Chrome or Safari, any web browser)
2. Click this link to download the app: Paradigm Build Installer
If you can't update to Kodi 17 downlod the Kodi 16.1 installer: Paradigm Build Installer for Kodi 16.1
Make sure you only install the app above that applys to you. Don't just guess and install randomly and do not install more than 1 version at a time or they could conflict.
If a box pops up asking which program to download the file with choose ES Downloader if it's available as an option, then you can skip the next 2 steps and just hit OPEN FILE when it's done downloading and then click INSTALL.
3. Open File Browser or File Explorer or ES File Explorer or Explorer (under My Apps or All Apps) and then open the Download folder.
4. Click on the file you just downloaded (pbi.apk, adult.apk or pbi16.apk) and install it. When the install is finished click on OPEN and follow the on-screen instructions. (If you clicked DONE instead of OPEN you can find Paradigm Build Installer under My Apps, All Apps or your full app list)
Now that you have Paradigm Build, you can easily check for a new build version inside of Kodi by going to PROGRAMS > Paradigm Build Wizard and then clicking on the listed build. You don't have to run Paradigm Build Installer any more unless your Kodi/SPMC/ZDMC gets messed up and you can't get to Paradigm Build Wizard, so feel free to uninstall the app if you wish.
If the build does not install properly try the manual installation method. The most common reason that it could not install properly would be an old version of Kodi/SPMC. If you use another platform such as LibreELEC/OpenELEC/Windows/etc you must use the manual installation method instead.
Make sure you have Kodi 17 before installing. Go here for update links: Update to Kodi 17
1. Open Kodi and go to SYSTEM > File Manager
2. Double click on Add source and type in: http://pbwiz.com/repo
3. Press OK and then type in the name of the repo: Paradigm
4. Go back to the Kodi home screen and open SYSTEM > Add-ons
5. Choose Install from zip file and then choose Paradigm > repository.pbwiz > repository.pbwiz-1.1.zip
6. Now click Install from repository > Paradigm Addon Repository > Program add-ons > Paradigm Build Wizard
7. Go back to the home screen and go to PROGRAMS > Program Addons > Paradigm Build Wizard
8. Click on the listed build and follow the instructions to install the latest Paradigm Build.
All done. Enjoy! :)
Now that you have Paradigm Build, you can easily check for a new build version inside of Kodi by going to PROGRAMS > Paradigm Build Wizard and then clicking on the listed build.
Open this page you are on right now (pbwiz.com) in your browser on your Android device and click the appropriate link below. (use Browser, Chrome, etc)
Note that Kodi 17 is only available for devices running Anroid 5.0.1 and above. Check your Android version before downloading!
Link to official kodi.tv download: Kodi 17 Android
For desktops/laptops/netbooks/Windows based tablets only! On your computer or Windows tablet click the link below
Link to official kodi.tv download: Kodi 17 Windows
If you have any suggestions for new addons or would like to provide feedback on included addons contact us here: