Paradigm Build is a very user friendly and customizable build for Kodi that lets you watch movies, TV shows, cartoons, documentaries, sports and live sports events/Pay-Per-Views, news, Live TV, open/public films, concerts, access local radio stations, listen to all your favorite music and watch music videos. Almost everything you would want to watch or listen to is available in this build!
Installing Paradigm Build is very easy, even for noobs! Scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
1. Open this page you are on right now (pbwiz.com) in your browser on your Android TV Box, Android Phone or Android Tablet and click INSTALL FOR ANDROID at the top of the page. (Unless you're already using the Android device right now of course) (Use Browser or Chrome or Safari, any web browser)
2. Click this link to download the app: Paradigm Build Installer
If a box pops up asking which program to download the file with choose ES Downloader if it's available as an option, then you can skip steps 3 & 4 below and just hit OPEN FILE when it's finised downloading and then click INSTALL.
3. Open File Browser or File Explorer or ES File Explorer or Explorer (under My Apps or All Apps) and then open the Download folder.
4. Click on the file you just downloaded (pbi.apk) and click INSTALL.
5. When the install is finished click on OPEN and follow the on-screen instructions. (If you clicked DONE instead of OPEN you can find Paradigm Build Installer under All Apps, My Apps or wherever the Android app list is located)
Now that you have Paradigm Build, you can easily check for a new build update inside of Kodi by going to PROGRAMS > Paradigm Build Wizard and then clicking on the listed build. You don't have to run Paradigm Build Installer any more unless your Kodi setup gets messed up and you can't get to Paradigm Build Wizard. So feel free to uninstall the app after the build is installed if you wish.
If the build does not install properly try the manual installation method. The most common reason that it could not install properly would be an old version of Kodi/SPMC or you're running another platform such as LibreELEC/OpenELEC/Windows/Mac/etc.
Make sure you have Kodi 17 before installing. Go here for update links: Update to Kodi 17
You must turn on "Unknown Sources" in Kodi to install and use Paradigm Build. Some Android devices have this enabled already but you will have to enable if it isn't already. Note that it's much easier to install this build by plugging in a wired or wireless USB mouse.
How to turn on Unknown Sources in Kodi:
1. From the main menu of Kodi 17 Krypton, click on the Settings shortcut.
2. Click on System Settings
3. Click on Add-ons
4. Highlight Turn on Unknown Sources and toggle it ON.
5. You will see a message pop up. Click Yes.
1. From the main Kodi home screen and go to SYSTEM > File Manager
2. Double click on Add source and type in: http://pbwiz.com/repo
3. Press OK and then type in the name of the repo: Paradigm
4. Go back to the Kodi home screen and open SYSTEM > Add-ons
5. Choose Install from zip file and then choose Paradigm > repository.pbwiz > repository.pbwiz-1.1.zip
6. Now click Install from repository > Paradigm Addon Repository > Program add-ons > Paradigm Build Wizard
7. Go back to the home screen and go to PROGRAMS > Program Addons > Paradigm Build Wizard
8. Click on the listed build and follow the instructions to install the latest Paradigm Build.
All done. Enjoy! :)
Now that you have Paradigm Build, you can easily check for a new build version inside of Kodi by going to PROGRAMS > Paradigm Build Wizard and then clicking on the listed build.
If you have any suggestions for new addons or would like to provide feedback on included addons contact us here: